Whoever says they dont build things like they used to, doesn't own these boots. Today, these signature boots are still sewn right in Maine one pair at a time by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet havent gone out of style in a hundred years, so we havent needed to change L.L.s innovative design.
- Made from premium full-grain leather that sheds rain and snow.
- Upper is lined with genuine natural sheepskin shearling.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram ThinsulateT Insulation.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Genuine shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Handcrafted in Maine.
Size & Fit
Bean Boot Size Chart