Whoever says they dont build things like they used to, doesn't own these boots. Today, these signature boots are still sewn right in Maine one pair at a time by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet havent gone out of style in a hundred years, so we havent needed to change L.L.s innovative design.
- Waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots with the supple comfort of full-grain leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- L.L. Bean original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability while keeping your feet dry.
- Triple stitching for added durability
- Gusting on the tongue to protect from debris
- Combo of soft leather and fabric on the inner liner
- Large pull tab
- Handcrafted in Maine.
These boots the original antidote to wet feet were designed by L.L. Bean himself.
Still crafted here in Maine from the highest-quality materials.
Size & Fit
With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
When in doubt, our best recommendation? Order your normal size if youre a whole-sizer, and order the next size down if youre a half-sizer.
Bean Boot Size Chart