Civilisation Records / Heptown Records / Pike Records.
The Bristles new album Last Days of Capitalism is a review of the past two years' events ending up in the current both economic and political crisis. The economic crisis has led to war, and the political crisis consists of the fascism it brought. Racism and chauvinism are now norm.
Other topics covered are the West's mass consumption, men's global war on women, the Left's failure, and multinational companies grip on people. Then there are some more traditional working-class songs about work buyers reprimands and neglecting ones job for the last time.
Musically it follows the frustration over the state of affairs. It's fast, hard, simple and crude. There are no false notes, it's not out of tune, no-one's playing anything wrong, although it may appear so, it's exactly the way it's supposed to be.
* Limited edition 300 black 100 red 100 white vinyl
* The CD also contains bonus tracks from The Bristles records on Swedish, The Bristles Spelar Ebba, The Bristles' Christmas and Val? EP never before released on CD.
* The band started back in 1982
* 12 brand new tracks
* Fast, hard, simple and crude.
* The Bristles is from the same time as other Swedish bands like Anti Cimex, Asta Kask, Huvudtvätt, Skitslickers and Moderat Likvidation
* The album is produced by Tommy Tift (Sista Sekunden & Vånna Inget).
* It´s a cooperation between Civilisation Records, Heptown Records and Pike Records.
Side A:hate in vainhail hail chauvinismno revolution in our life timemen's global war on women (gendercide)sweden, where god only comes to shitjimmie jimmie
Side B:trust your multinational corporationsviva fake (punk on sale)waiting for linda from human relationsconsumption to deathlast time we won't do that, chiefthis is not for you
WE ARE OPEN
Mon-Friday 10-18Saturday 10-14
MOBILE DEVICEMOBILE VERSION
PHONE NUMBER+46 46-211 14 49 E-MAILinfo@hepcat.se
VISITING ADDRESSHepCat StoreSankt Larsv 21SE-222 70 LundSWEDEN
LEGAL ENTITY & VATHepCat ABVAT SE556982671101