The 1958 Roamer Pant has been made from 23 Ounce raw denim with selvage edge. Regardless of costs and labour we made a denim which is superior in quality and strong in texture.
The Denim has been made in a small mill in Japan!
The finest Pike Brothers Accessories and Details characterize the 1958 Roamer Pant:
- 23 ounce raw denim with selvage edge in dark indigo blue.
- 100% Cotton.
- Straight leg, narrow fit with button fly.
- Heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color.
- Buttons and rivets in zinc optic.
- Heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- D-Ring at watch pocket for your watch pocket chain
- Made in the E.U.
In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Roamer Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!
Denim is not sanforized and is bleeding!
Available in length 34
|Available Options: |