USAAF B-10 Flight Jacket
The U.S. Army Air Force B-10 intermediate flight jacket has been initially introduced as a replacement for the earlier leather flight jackets like the A-2s or the B-3s. Highly favored due to its sharp appearance and higher comfort it was not only worn by fighter aces of the U.S. Army Air Forces but also by other branches of the U.S. Forces as well. After the war these jackets were used for all kinds of activities which explains their rareness today.
Our B-10 flight jackets feature all the details which are also found on originals:
- Custom-woven polished cotton satin outer shell
- Woven Wool Lining
- Genuine plush mouton fur collar in gold brown color
- Custom-made circular knit cuffs and waistband
- Proper size and manufacturer label
- U.S. Army Air Force insignia as D.I.Y Kit
- Proper 1940s Talon Zipper with "Left Opening"
|Available Options: |