1942 Hunting Short
Our new 1942 Hunting Short made out of duck canvas feels the most comfortable what it was made for: the life outdoors.
Duck canvas has always been used for work- and outdoor wear due to its rugged and abrasion-proof characteristics. Our duck canvas has been made to 1940s specifications and we are very proud of the result. Although having a rough character it offers a very high wearing comfort.
Our 1942 Hunting Short offers a very comfortable cut together with a cinch back for size adjustment. Heavy bar tacks and seams mark it as an article for daily use.
The following features characterize our 1942 Hunting Pant:
- 10 Ounce Duck Canvas made from 100% Cotton
- Straight leg that falls just to the knee
- Loose fit with Button Fly
- Buttons, Rivets and Cinch Back in zinc finish
- Heavy bar tacks on seam ends, belt loops and pockets
- D-Ring for attaching watch pocket chain
The shorts have been rinsed for more comfort
|Available Options: |