Typical 1950s work wear denim. Our Engineer Pant has been made from 13 Ounce raw denim with selvage edge. Again, we went one step further to bring you a denim which is unique in structure and feeling. For our 1955 Engineer Pant we used ring spun and naturally indigo dyed yarn. Woven on vintage shuttle looms from the late 50s the denim is very rich in structure and feeling. The naturally indigo dyed yarn guarantees for an excellent color and beautiful fading.
The finest Pike Brothers Accessories and Details make our 1955 Engineer Pant outstanding:
- 13 ounce raw denim with selvage edge in dark indigo blue
- 100% Cotton
- Straight leg and regular fit with button fly
- Heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- Buttons and rivets made in zinc optic
- Heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
Available in two lengths: 32 and 34 inch
We added one inch to the length to provide a proper turn up. So keep in mind when you order a 32 or a 34 you do get a 33 respectively a 35 inch inseam.
In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Roamer Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!
|Available Options: |