100 pages! full-size, color and b&w!
On The Cover:
Lovely Caroline Sweet truly sweetens Ken Thurm´s 1932 Ford Pickup up.
Car Kulture DeLuxe continues on in the spirit and style of the early issues. The kulture part of Car Kulture is even more evident. We have nostalgia drag cars, pre-1968 rods, gorgeous seductive DeLuxe Gals pin-ups in every issue, a few bobbers, and great cars: kustoms, hot rods, straight-axle asphalt burners, and more.
There are more artists featured and we delve into more history of various aspects of the car kulture, including drag racing, hot rods, customs, and clubs. Experience more rockabilly and psychobilly band coverage, too, including band interviews in addition to the CD reviews.
Deuce Truck with an indy connection - The ´32 Ford is one big reason the hot rod scene has evolved
- Portland Swap
- Let´s Talk About Strippers!
- The Scarlet Deuce
- March Meet 2009
- Winfield & Watson Custom Car Gathering
- Nosebleeds Invade the Hunnert
- Voodoo Kusoms´ Open House
- Project Riviera
- Hot Rod Trio
- In Good Company
Do-Dads Midsummer Weekend
CAR & BIKE FEATURES:
- Bippity Bop at the Taco Shop - 1949 Chevy Pickup
- Golden Indian - 1960 Pontiac
- Schizo Deluxe - 1968 XLCH
- Fat & Sassy - 1946 Ford Gasser
- Deluxe Hydroplane - 1968 race boat
- Fired Up Buick - 1955 Buick
- Rubellion - Austin 7 Ruby
Déjá Vu - 1954 Ford Skyliner
The Art of John Detrich
Deluxe Road- Editorial
Fuel & Fire
Retrospection Through a Metalflake Wormhole
Sabina Kelley´s Pindowm Pinup
The Boulevard Crawl