• 12 cm wide x 15 cm high
• Biological enzym washed cow leather
• Finished by stonewashing and heavy drytumbling
• Multiple slides for cards
• Prewashed cotton or canvas lining
• Raw leather edging & hot burned logos
• Antique metal hardware
- Remove dry soil, sand or grit with a soft clothes brush and sponge with cold water.
- To remove heavier dirt, hang the bag and hose or rinse in cold water. Once cleaned, place your Zephyr bag on a hanger to dry naturally away from heat.
- When dry, store in a cool, dry location.
- Do Not use soap
- Do Not use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent.
- Do Not iron your bag.
- Do Not dry clean your bag.
If you take good care of your Zephyr Gear, you can wear it till death.