1. Delivery time
We always try shipped your order the same or next day. The odd order might however delay a few days extra.
When we receive your order we will immediately send an e-mail confirmation containing the details of your order to you. We recommend that you keep
this confirmation in case you need to get in touch with us later.
3. Payment options
>Depending on where you live you can choose from up to five different methods of payment.
Alt. 1. ClickandBuy
If you this option then the payment is processed by our payment partner ClickandBuy in order to guarantee swift and secure payment. This is how it works:
- When you have selected the products you wish to purchase and logged in, select "ClickandBuy" as your method of payment. You will now be linked to ClickandBuy's secure payment server.
- Create an account at ClickandBuy
- ClickandBuy handles a multitude of payment options, you choose what fits you best.
- After you have finished the payment at ClickandBuy you are sent back to HepCat Store.
Alt. 2. Paypal
If you this option then the payment is processed by our payment partner PayPal (www.PayPal.com) in order to guarantee swift and secure payment. This is how it works:
- When you have selected the products you wish to purchase and logged in, select "PayPal" as your method of payment. You will now be linked to PayPal's secure payment server.
- Then select your type of card and enter your payment details. This information is only stored on PayPal's server and is therefore protected by a separate password.
- The server will then verify your card details and check that there is money in your account.
- As PayPal does not accept Swedish Kronor you will then be asked to approve a sum in Euro. This is the exact amount that will be deducted from your account.
Alt 3. Cash on delivery/Postförskott (only in Sweden)
Alt 4. Cash on pickup
You can also pay in cash and pick the goods up at our offices (according to agreement). Address: HepTown, Sankt Lars väg 21, Lund.
Alt 5. Payment by Plusgiro (only in Sweden)
Alt 6. Fakturera mig/Klarna
There is a fixed delivery charge of 45 Swedish Kronor per order (and an additional 50 Kronor for cash on delivery) for orders delivered in Sweden, 70 Kronor in Europe and 90 Kronor outside Europe (this equals approx. 4.9, 7.7, 9.9 Euro and 6.4, 10.0, 12.9 USD), regardless of the number of items ordered or whether the order has been divided into several parcels. Therefore it pays to order several items at the same time. Your items will be sent straight to your home address. Larger orders may have to be collected at your local post office.
If the merchandise is damaged or lost during transport HepTown will be liable for payment. However you must notify us within 14 days. If the merchandise is damaged or lost when you return it you will be liabe for payment.
6. Returning goods
You have the right to return goods provided they are in original condition. You must notify us (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) of this immediately upon receipt of the item in question and no later than fourteen (14) days after delivery. Your e-mail must contain the following information: the order number as well as the name of the products you wish to return. Returned items must be in unused and undamaged condition and still be in its original packaging
(The seal or protective plastic wrapping must not be broken.) Enclose the delivery note or a copy. State the reason why you are returning the merchandise on the back of the delivery note. You have to pay for return postage yourself. You cannot return goods as cash on delivery.
We guarantee that the goods you order are in perfect condition when they
are delivered to you. If you should receive an item that is faulty or has been delivered incorrectly, please contact us as soon as possible and no later than within 14 days. When we receive your complaint we will send a pre-stamped return label to you. Return the item in the condition you received it and enclose a description of the damage or fault and we will replace it with the correct item or an item in undamaged condition. Items that have been delivered incorrectly must be returned in unused and undamaged condition in the original packaging. (The seal or protective plastic wrapping must not be broken.) Enclose the delivery note or a copy. State the reason why you are returning the merchandise on the back of the delivery note.
8. Uncollected goods
If we receive parcels that have not been collected at the post office we reserve the right to charge you for all our costs, currently 200 Kronor in Sweden, 300 Kronor in Europe and 400 Kronor outside Europe.
Sunday 19 May, 2013
42757009 hits pa HepCat Store siden Monday 19 January, 2004